Evening Report – Tue., Jan 14, 2020 – Moscow Mobile Home Parks
- Moscow Council to Hold Public Hearing on allow Modular Homes & Tiny Houses in Mobile Home Parks.
- 5 Former Idaho Fish and Game Commissioners Call for Review of Fish & Game 1998 Determination on Dam Breaching.
- Federal Judge Allows Justice Dept. Hanford Overbilling Lawsuit Against Lockheed Martin and Mission Support Alliance to Proceed.
- Sen. Maryanne Jordan Introduces Add the Words Legislation in Boise as Personal Bill.
- Idaho Legislation Would Prevent Party Switching during Runup to Presidential Primaries.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Moscow, Dams, Elections, Environment, Hanford, Idaho Fish and Game, Idaho Legislature, Idaho Republicans, Lockheed Martin, Mobile Homes, Primaries, RVs, Salmon, Snake River, Tiny Houses, Voting, Wildlife