Evening Report – Mon., Nov 25, 2019 – Methanol Plant
- Washington Dept. of Ecology says Backers of $2 Billion Methanol Plant Have Not Shown the Plant will Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions Worldwide.
- Grizzly who Spent Summer in Idaho Now Back in Montana’s Cabinet Mountains.
- Pullman Police Are Now Including the Possibility of Hazing in their Investigation of WSU Frat Member Samuel Martinez.
- 42,000 Idahoans Have Signed up For Medicaid Expansion.
- New Restaurant Planned for Former US Bank Space in Downtown Moscow.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Cabinet Mountains, Education, Environment, Fraternities, Grizzlies, Hazing, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Methanol, Montana, Natural Gas, Police, Pullman Police, Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness, Washington Department of Ecology, WSU