Evening Report – Fri., Nov 8, 2019 – Sandra Kelly Interview / Water Conservation
- Moscow Water Conservation Report at Palouse Basin Water Summit.
- Moscow Council Election Winner Sandra Kelly interview.
- UI President C. Scott Green Meets with Faculty and Students about Additional 8 Million Dollar Deficit.
- Idaho Governor Brad Little Wants all Departments to Cut Back 1%, With Contingency Plans for 2%
- Pullman Election Tallies.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Elections, Evening Report
Tags: Brad Little, C. Scott Green, City of Moscow, Elections, PBAC, Pullman, State of Idaho, Tyler Palmer, University of Idaho, Water, Water Summit