Evening Report – Wed., Oct 2, 2019 – ASWSU: Retry Hargraves
- ASWSU Writes to Whitman County Prosecutor Denis Tracy Asking for Former Pullman Police Officer Dan Hargraves to be Retried for Sexual Assault after Hung Jury.
- Inslee Calls on Washington Fish and Wildlife Dept. to Kill Less Wolves.
- US Fish & Wildlife Service to Expand Protection for Woodland Caribou that No Longer Live in Lower 48 States.
- Charge Against Denise Bennett Dropped.
- Gov. Little’s K-12 Task Force Narrows Down List of Recommendations for Legislature.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Morning Mix
Tags: ASWSU, Brad Little, Caribou, Dan Hargraves, Denise Bennett, Education, Idaho Legislature, Jay Inslee, Police, Pullman Police, Quinton Berkompas, sexual assault, US Fish and Wildlife Service, USFS, Washington Fish and Wildlife Dept., Wolves