Evening Report – Wed., Aug 14, 2019 – Nazi Rumors
- Rumored Nazi Hate Camp in Inland Northwest.
- Trump Supporter Who Shot Anti-Fascist Demonstrator in Seattle on Inauguration Night Gets Off Due to Hung, Politically-Divided, Jury.
- Idaho Office of Species Conservation Studying Possible Impacts of New Federal Endangered Species Act Rules.
- Pullman Council Takes No Action on Proposed Temporary Moratorium on New Development Downtown.
- Pullman Council Accepts Low Bid on Remodeling Buildings for New City Hall.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Anti-Fascism, Downtown Pullman, Endangered Species, Endangered Species Act, Human Rights, Milo Yiannapoulos, Neo-Nazis, Office of Species Conservation, Pullman, Pullman City Hall