Evening Report – Fri., Aug 30, 2019 – David Barsamian
- David Barsamian of Alternative Radio Talk in Moscow.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Rejects Idaho’s Waiver Application for Medicaid Sideboard.
- Oregon Governor Kate Brown May Call Special Session to Clarify Death Penalty Changes.
- Washington Legislators Sue Governor Jay Inslee Over Line-Item Budget Veto.
- Idaho Commons Name Changed to Idaho Student Union Building.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: ASUI, Bruce Pitman, David Barsamian, Death Penalty, Education, Health, Idaho Commons, Idaho Legislature, Idaho Student Union Building, Jay Inslee, Kate Brown, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Oregon, Oregon Legislature, Pitman Union, Reclaim Idaho, University of Idaho, Washington Legislature