Evening Report – Tue., Jul 16, 2019 – Moscow Bans New Colleges Downtown
- Moscow Council Votes to Bar New or Expanded Colleges in Central Business District.
- Partnership for Economic Prosperity Board President Dan Ewart Gives Update to Moscow Council.
- Pullman Council to Discuss Temporary Downtown Construction Moratorium.
- Jared Mendez Pleads Guilty in Killing of Christopher Vessels with Baseball Bat in Juliaetta.
- Idaho Land Board Rewrites Mining Regulations.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Al Sorenson, Central Business District, City of Moscow, City of Pullman, Crime, Dan Ewart, Downtown Pullman, Economic Development, Idaho Land Board, Mining, PEP, zoning