Evening Report – Thu., Jun 6, 2019 – Pullman Critical Areas
- Pullman Council Takes Input on Critical Areas Ordinance Update.
- Moscow Transportation Commission Chair Kyte Lists Priorities.
- Washington to Increase Minimum Wage Needed to Exempt Employees from Overtime Requirements.
- Washington Supreme Court Rules Against Richland Florist who Discriminated Against Gay Couple who Wanted Flowers for Their Wedding.
- Nez Perce Tribe Intends to Sue Over Midas Gold’s Federal Clean Water Act Violations at Gold & Stibnite Mine Company Plans to Re-open.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Moscow, Critical Areas Ordinance, Environment, Gay Rights, Labor, Michael Kyte, Mining, nez perce tribe, Overtime, Palouse Prairie, Pullman, Transportation, US Supreme Court, Washington Supreme Court