Evening Report – Wed., May 29, 2019 – 1912 Building’s 2nd Floor
- Heart of the Arts, Inc. Presents Design Concept for Refurbishing 2nd Floor of City-Owned 1912 Center.
- Judge to Hear Planned Parenthood Lawsuit Against Idaho for Law Putting Severe Restrictions on Who Can Perform an Abortion.
- Shea Employee Says Bloodshed or 51st State.
- Paulette Jordan Says She’s Strongly Considering Another Run for Office.
- Washington Natural Resources Dept. Expects Severe Fire Season.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: 1912 Building, abortion, City of Moscow, Jenny Kostroff, Liberty, Matt Shea, Paulette Jordan, Planned Parenthood, Washington Department of Natural Resources, Wildfire