Evening Report – Mon., May 20, 2019 – Local Election Previews
- Moscow Voters Go To the Polling Station Tuesday to Vote on the $9.64 Million General Obligation Bond, Which Includes $7.89 Million for New Police Station.
- Whitepine School District Patrons Will Vote on 1-Year, $880,000 Supplemental Levy Tuesday.
- Two Contested Pullman City Council Races in November.
- Whitman County Filing Deadline Passes; There Will be a Few Contested Races in November.
- Governor Inslee Expands Drought Declaration to Half of State.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Moscow, City of Pullman, Drought, Education, Elections, Environment, Jay Inslee, Police, Police Station, Police Station Bond, Whitepine School District