Evening Report – Thu., May 9, 2019 – Orca Bills
- Inslee Signs 5 Bills to Help Orcas.
- Man who Released Rep. Shea’s Chat Logs says Lawmaker is Dangerous.
- Pullman Mayor Glenn Johnson to Run for 5th Term.
- Crews Contain Wildlife Near Harvard.
- Vape Store Owners say New Washington Vape Liquid Tax Might Put them Out of Business.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Pullman, Elections, Environment, Glenn Johnson, Human Rights, Jay Inslee, Matt Shea, Orcas, Puget Sound, Pullman, Salmon, Vaping, Wildfire