Evening Report – Wed., May 1, 2019 – Clearwater Paper
- 200 at Informational Picket at Clearwater Paper in Lewiston as Workers in 2nd Year without Contract.
- Kootenai County Republican Party Passes Resolution to Ask Feds to Allow Man with Financial Ties to New Zealand Massacre Suspect to Come to Idaho to Marry.
- Avista Wants to Increase Rates in Washington.
- Inslee Signs Legislation to Construct Passing Lanes on State Route 26.
- Washington Will Spend $750,000 to Study Dam Breaching Impacts.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Avista, Clearwater Paper, Dam Breaching, Dams, Electricity, Jay Inslee, Kootenai County, lewiston, New Zealand, Republicans, Snake River, SR 26, Terrorism, Transportation