Evening Report – Tue., May 16, 2019 – Moscow Flood Ordinance
- Moscow Council Passes Flood Ordinance Update.
- Washington Democrats Want to Host Primary Debate in Seattle.
- Idaho Constitutional Defense Council Approves Spending Nearly a Quarter Million Dollars in Legal Fees for Plaintiffs in Same Sex Parental Rights Case.
- Timber Company Representative Tells Idaho Land Board Recent State Land Purchases Harms Private Sector.
- Someone Kills Former Whitman County Deputy while on Duty While Working for Cowlitz County Sheriffs Department in Western Washington.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Benewah County, City of Moscow, Cowlitz County, Crime, David Groeschl, Education, Environment, Flooding, Floodplains, Gay Rights, Idaho Constitutional Defense Council, Idaho Land Board, Logging, Police, Stimson Lumber, Washington Democrats