Evening Report – Wed., Apr 3, 2019 – Medicaid Work Sideboards
- House Committee Sends Medicaid Sideboards Bill to Floor for More Amendments.
- Senate Passes Initiative Signature Requirements Trailer Bill.
- New Hemp Bill Only Legalizing Transport Emerges after Bill Legalizing Hemp Stalls.
- Washington Senate Committee Votes to End Personal Measles Vaccination Exemptions.
- Rentable E-Bikes Coming to Moscow in August.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Agriculture, Bikes, Cannabis, David Nelson, E-Bikes, Elections, Health, Hemp, Initiatives, Measles, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Transportation, University of Idaho, Vaccinations, Washington Legislature