Evening Report – Wed., Mar 13, 2019 – Farmers Mkt Handbook
- Changes in Moscow Saturday Farmers Market Handbook Advance.
- UI Wants $29 Million Loan for Nearly $50 Million Sports Arena.
- Washington Legislature Rejects Eliminating Supermajority Needed to Pass School Bonds.
- Voters Pass Local School Levies.
- Kamiah School District Patrons Reject Maintenance & Operations Levy.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Athletics, Bonds, City of Moscow, Education, Elections, Farmers Market, Kamiah, Levy, University of Idaho, Washington Legislature