Evening Report – Fri., Feb 8, 2019 – Medicaid Expansion
- Most In Favor or Medicaid Expansion Without Sidebars at Idaho Legislative Public Hearing.
- Idaho’s Minimal Gerrymandering Redistricting Commissions Under Attack by Fast-Moving Constitutional Amendment; Democrats to Slow Legislative Process in Protest.
- Eastern Washington Wolf Killed Near Sprague.
- Pet Dog Killed by Electrified Sidewalk in Spokane.
- Moscow Urban Renewal Commission Hears Parking Concerns for Planned Legacy Crossing Developments.
- McMorris-Rodgers Introduces Net Neutrality Bill.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, Congress, Elections, Electrified Sidewalks, EMSI, Gerrymandering, Idaho Constitution, Idaho Legislature, Idaho Republicans, Ilana Rubel, Legacy Crossing, Mat Erpelding, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, MURA, Net Neutrality, Ranching, Redistricting, Republicans, Urban Renewal, Wildlife, Wolves