Evening Report – Wed., Feb 6, 2019 – Farmers Mkt. Fees
- Moscow Council Votes to Keep Saturday Farmers Market Fees the Same for the 2019 Season.
- Idaho Lawmaker Proposes Constitutional Amendment that Party’s Would Change Equal Representation on Post-Census Redistricting Commissions to 4-3 in Favor of Majority Party.
- UI President Staben Reports to Faculty Senate on Bennett Suspension and Last Wednesday’s Vandal Alert.
- Bill in Washington Legislature to Limit Cannabis Billboards.
- Idaho House Passes Ag Land Annexation Bill.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Annexation, Cannabis, Chuck Staben, City of Moscow, Denise Bennett, Education, Farmers Market, Food, Idaho Legislature, Redistricting, University of Idaho, Washington Legislature