Evening Report – Fri., Dec 7, 2018 – Student Engagement
- Featured Segment: ASUI President Nicole Skinner on Student Engagement.
- University of Idaho Looking at New Bike Share Program.
- Trump Administration Moves to End Sage Grouse Protections.
- Inslee PAC Raises $120,000 for Presidential Bid Exploration.
- Committee Assignments in Idaho Legislature.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: ASUI, bicycles, Bike Share, Elections, Endangered Species Act, Environment, Idaho Legislature, Jay Inslee, Nicole Skinner, Sage Grouse, Transportation, University of Idaho, Wildlife