Evening Report – Mon., Nov 19, 2018 – Police Advance Warning
- Moscow Council to Consider Kestral Group Prototype Advance Warning Software for Police.
- Latah County Clerk Henrianne Westberg Henrianne Westberg says she’ll Consider Adding 1 or 2 Polling Places in Moscow.
- Wolf Experts Talk About Management if ESA Protections Repealed.
- Oregon Cannabis Market Changing due to Pot Glut.
- Ada County Re-Counts in 2 Close Races Could Take Weeks.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Ada County, Cannabis, City of Moscow, Elections, Endangered Species, Endangered Species Act, Environment, Henrianne Westberg, Kestral Group, Latah County, Oregon, Police, Wolves