Evening Report – Thu., Nov 29, 2018 – Billionaires’ Public Land
- Billionaires May be Locking Out Public from Public Lands.
- UI Study Finds Live Microbes in Wildfire Smoke.
- Idaho Lands Dept. Division Investigating Alta Mesa for Failure to Report.
- Spokane Police Ombudsman Commission Says City Officials Blocking their Investigation into Police Use of Force.
- Sen. Risch Votes Against Yemen Resolution.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Alta Mesa, Billionaires, Congress, Idaho Dept. of Lands, Jim Risch, Oil, Oil & Gas Commission, Police Brutality, smoke, Spokane, Spokane Police, Spokane Police Guild, Trespassing, University of Idaho, USFS, War, wildfires, Wilks Brothers