Evening Report – Mon., Nov 26, 2018 – Orca’s Chinook
- How Important Spring Chinook Salmon Run is to Orcas may Impact Dam Breaching Debate.
- Nonprofit Plans to Reintroduce Sea Otters in Oregon.
- Moscow House Fire Flares Up for 3rd Time Causing Extensive Damage.
- Federal Judge Stays Planned Parenthood Lawsuit Against Idaho Abortion Reporting Law.
- Sen. Wyden Joins Groups Asking for Public Comment Extension on High Level Nuclear Waste Definition.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: abortion, Chinook Salmon, Dams, David Nye, Fire, Hanford, Idaho Legislature, Moscow Volunteer Fire Department, Nuclear Waste, Orcas, Oregon, Otters, Planned Parenthood, Ron Wyden, Salmon, Wildlife