Evening Report – Wed., Nov 21, 2016 – IFF Medicaid Expansion Lawsuit
- Idaho Freedom Foundation Sues to Nullify Idaho Medicaid Expansion Approved by 61% of Voters.
- Investigators Place Radiation Monitors Around Site of Explosion South of Boise that Killed a Workers at Waste Depot.
- FBI Calls Proud Boys Extremist Group and Reports they are Recruiting in Northwest.
- Latah County Sheriff Expecting to Serve Eviction Notices to Those Living in Last 3 Occupied Trailer at Syringa Mobile Home Park.
- Housing Shortage in Moscow.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Elections, Health, Housing, Idaho Freedom Foundation, Latah County Sheriff, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Proposition 2, Proud Boys, Racism, Radiation, Richie Skiles, Syringa Mobile Park