Evening Report – Mon., Nov 5, 2018 – Bull Trout, Caribou
- Friends of the Clearwater Honors Friends of the Wild Swan Program Director Arlene Montgomery for her Work Saving Bull Trout.
- Last Woodland Caribou to be Removed from United States, Making them Locally Extinct in Northern Idaho & Northeastern Washington.
- Retired Veteran Police Officer Gets Criticism from Other Officers for Appearing in Ad Supporting I-940 Which Would Change Washington’s Deadly Force Laws.
- District 5 Idaho Legislative Candidates Major Campaign Donors.
- Some Whitman County Voters May Have to Correct Identification Information on Ballot before Monday, November 26th for Ballots to Count.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Arlene Montgomery, Bill Goesling, Bull Trout, Campaign Finance, Canada, Caribou, Caroline Nilsson Troy, Dan Foreman, David Nelson, Elections, Endangered Species, Endangered Species Act, Environment, Eunece Coker, Friends of the Clearwater, Friends of the Wild Swan, I-940, Idaho Legislature, Initiatives, Laurene Sorensen, Margaret Gannon, Selkirk Mountains, Whitman County