Evening Report – Tue., Aug 7, 2018 – Moscow Budget
- Moscow Council Approves $86 Million Fiscal Year 2019 Budget.
- Moscow Council Agrees to Change Target Date Temporary Pedestrian/Bike Bridge on East Third Street until Next Year.
- ITD Drivers’ License Offices to be Closed Thursday & Friday for Computer Upgrades. Reopening Mon., August 13th.
- Health Insurance Companies Propose Idaho Rates for Next Year.
- Washington Residents Sending in Primary Ballots.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: 3rd Street Bridge, City Budget, City of Moscow, Elections, Health, Insurance, ITD, Traffic, Transportation