Evening Report – Wed., Jul 18, 2018 – WA Candidates on ICE, Health, Trails
- District 5 Candidates for Congress Discuss ICE, Border Patrol, Affordable Health Care & Abortion.
- Whitman County Commission Candidates Disagree on How to Address Rails to Trails.
- Whitman County Assessor Candidates on Office Staffing.
- Idaho Legislators Education Funding Formula Committee Discusses Ending Career Ladder.
- Pullman may Sell $10.8 Million Bond to Umpqua Bank.
- Snake River Plain Aquifer Recharge Working with Help from Precipitation & Conservation.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: abortion, Affordable Health Care Act, aquifers, Assessor, Border Patrol, Career Ladder, Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, City of Pullman, Dave Saulibio, Education, Eric Fejeran, Eunice Coker, Health, ICE, Idaho Legislature, John Mark Mahnkey, Lisa Brown, Michael Largent, Pullman, Pullman City Hall, Railroads, Sandy Jamison, Snake River, Snake River Aquifer, Trails, Umpqua Bank, Water, Whitman County