Evening Report – Tue., Jul 31, 2018 – Whitman Co. Judge Candidates
- 3 Candidates Running for Whitman County Superior Court Judge Seat in Aug. 7th Primary.
- Wildfires Hitting Central & Eastern Idaho.
- Group Says USDA Should have Fined WSU for Animal Treatment.
- Orca Mom Grieves Calf’s Death.
- LCSC Lands $1.5 Million US Commerce Dept. Grant.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Animal Rights, animals, Commerce Dept., District Judges, Education, Elections, Endangered Species, LCSC, Orcas, USDA, Whales, Whitman County, wildfires, WSU