Evening Report – Fri., Jul 20, 2018 – PLOWV 5th District Race
- Pullman League of Women Voters Candidates Forum for US House 5th District Race.
- Interstate 90 Re-opens Near Vantage After Closure During Wildfire.
- Trump Changing Endangered Species Act’s Ability to Prevent Extinction.
- Federal Wildlife Services Kill 3 Wolves in Idaho.
- Forest Service Taking Public Comments on Umatilla, Wallowa-Whitman & Malheur Forest Plan.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, Congress, Dave Saulibio, Elections, Endangered Species Act, Forest Plan, I-90, Lisa Brown, Umatilla National Forest, USFS, Vantage, Wildfire, Wolves