Evening Report – Fri., Jul 13, 2018 – Bike Share Program
- Moscow Public Works Director Les MacDonald on University of Idaho’s Proposal to Include All of Moscow in Upcoming Bike-Share Program.
- East Third Street Bridge Project Bids Way Over Budget.
- Police in Vancouver, Portland Show Favor towards Far Right Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys who Attack Minorities, Anti-Fascist Demonstrators.
- Republican Candidate for Governor Brad Little Tells Congress Regulations on Below-Cost Public Land Grazing “Threatens our Way of Life”.
- Pullman Reworks State Grant Application for Converting Pullman Transit to All-Electric.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Anti-Fascism, bicycles, BLM, Brad Little, Cattle, City of Pullman, Congress, Elections, Electric Cars, Environment, grazing, Human Rights, Les MacDonald, Patriot Prayer, Portland, Proud Boys, Pullman Transit, Racism, Third Street, Third Street Bridge, Transportation, University of Idaho, USFS, Vancouver WA