Evening Report – Tue., Jun 12, 2018 – Prisons, Artwalk
- Idaho Correction Board Proposes Spending Half a Billion Dollars on New Prison plus Expansions to Existing Prisons.
- Dept. of Energy Says it’s Removed Enough High-Level Radioactive Waste from Underground Storage Tanks at Hanfords C-Tank Farm.
- US Supreme Court Says Washington Must Rebuild Roads & Culverts to Allow Salmon Passage to Tribal Fishing Rights Areas.
- Net Neutrality Remains in Washington.
- City Gears Up for Artwalk.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Art, ArtWalk, Culverts, Dept. of Energy, Environment, Hanford, Idaho Board of Correction, Idaho Department of Correction, Idaho Legislature, Net Neutrality, Nuclear Waste, prisons, Salmon, State of Washington, Tribes, US Supreme Court