Evening Report – Mon., Jan 8, 2018 – Otter State of the State
- Gov. Otter Proposes Creating CEO of Education, Dependent Exemption, $190 Million in Tax Reductions.
- Democrats Don’t Think Much of Otter’s Proposals.
- 2 Fights at Idaho Prisons.
- National Transportation Safety Board Investigators Have Not Been able to Talk to Amtrak Engineer in Train Crash Due to Injuries.
- Spokane County Prosecutors Office Moves to Drop All Rape & Kidnapping Charges Against 4 Members of Polish Death Metal Band Decapitated.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Amtrak, Butch Otter, Decapitated, Education, Health, Idaho Democrats, Idaho Legislature, Railroads, Rape, sexual assault, Taxes, Transportation